Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The List


Two months ago, I decided to create a bucket list of things I want to accomplish before my 30th birthday. My plan at the time was to blog about the journey, but I never wrote anything, so now I've revamped my site and will focus on blogging my accomplishments. In the process, I've decided to move all the content from my original "Notes from In Between" blog to another location. It will take some time, but eventually all the content will be moved to the link above.

And just so no one thinks that I've just been sitting around doing nothing on my list, here's a summary of what I've done so far--I've already read 2 books, watched 2 Best Picture films, planned out my trip to my birthplace and New York, about half-way through my next two books, and Argo is being sent to me tomorrow. I'm going to write my thoughts on the books and films I've read/watched in the next posts, but this is just the introduction.

Hope you enjoy the journey with me. 

Kimberly

6 comments:

  1. Looks good Kimberly! Can't wait to see more of your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly, I love this idea! I created a similar list of things I'd like to accomplish in my 30s. Wishing you much success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the support. I'm hoping to actually follow through on this blog. I'm notorious for starting and restarting blogs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't you already taken the GRE?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hah, just looked back up to see that you were considering that PhD thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup, so I have to take it again to apply. I've gotta figure out which program I want to apply for also.

    ReplyDelete