Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Staying Motivated

I've been in a bit of a slump lately. Sometimes, I just don't want to get out of my warm bed. I still can't seem to get up at 5 AM. It doesn't look like I'll be a member of the 5 Club any time soon. I'm trying though. I still set the alarm for 5. I finally got up at 5:50 AM this morning, but I didn't get to do any writing because I got busy taking care of the animals.

Then, I decided it might be better to get to work early and write at my desk, but by the time I got to work, I only had about 20 minutes to do anything, so I made breakfast (oatmeal), and got my desk organized for the day.

I don't know how people do it. Work two jobs. Work a practical job and a dream job at once. How can anyone stay motivated to do so much? I'm have trouble just getting to my one job on time. I'm already debating whether or not I will go for a run today. I'm already ready to give up.

Maybe this is where my vision board will come in handy. One of my 30 Before 30 Goals is to create a vision board of my goals for the next 5-10 years. I'm still trying to get my life in order and still getting used to being married and having to consider the hubs before I can do my own thing. Perhaps working on this board will help me get things into perspective. I don't know, but I've got to do something to stay motivated.

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment