Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

Updates & Goals

It's about time for an update, I think. I've had much to write about, but I've been doing a good bit of travelling this week. So, here's a quick update about how I've been doing on completing my list.

  • Travel: I've visited Valdosta last weekend while I helped judge the VSU Debate Tournament. I've also planned out my trips to Virginia and New York, booked hotels, and the car, so we are ready to go.
  • Health: I've been making an effort to go for a walk 3 days a weeks, and will hopefully be able to walk today if the weather improves.
  • Home-Life: I figured up how much I need to put toward paying down my debt, and I've made plans accordingly.
  • Personal: I've read 4/30 books. I've signed up to participate in National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) to help push me toward writing my first draft. Additionally, I'm on board for National Blog Posing Month (NaBloPoMo) to help me write a blog post every day during the month of November. Writing will be a big part of this next month.
  • Life Experiences: We will definitely be seeing a Broadway show during on New York trip.
  • Fun: I've watched 2/30 Academy Award Best Picture Films.
Throughout this month, I'll post my thoughts on the books I'm reading and the films I'm watching.

It's gonna be a great month!!

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment