Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Vision Board

This past weekend was pretty productive for me. I got to check something off "The List"-- Create a vision board. I turned the normal stack of magazines and a picture frame into a pretty awesome depiction of what I want to accomplish in the next decade of my life.
 
 
I'm pretty proud of the vision board. Here's the end result:
 

I really just wanted something to keep me inspired, so in the next decade, I hope to start taking better care of myself, build a family with Michael, create a more organized and happy home, develop my sense of style, and just live a strong, full, joyful life.

In addition to the vision board, I also transformed our guest room into my office/craft room/retreat. I rearranged the bed to make room for a desk and give me plenty of room to write and work on projects in the wee hours of the morning or late at night, so I don't have to disturb Mike.

I've been out of commission for the past week because I've had a bit of a cold that had drained me, so I haven't been running, but I'm picking up again tomorrow.

I've also started using Duolingo to help me get better at Spanish. I've finished my fifth book, The Spectacular Now, and I'm now itching to see the movie. Review for that book will be forthcoming.

It's time for me to take charge and get back on track this week.

Kimberly


No comments:

Post a Comment