Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Sick Days and Snow Days

The past few weeks have gone by pretty fast and quite slowly. I was doing pretty well with keeping up with my workout routine, but then I got sick and took a few weeks off. Then, Snowmageddon 2014 hit Atlanta, and everything just stopped. I was still battling my cold, but luckily I had a few days to rest. I still have a residual cough that's driving me nuts, but hopefully, I can start running again next week.

Mostly, what I've been doing is thinking about life. My life. Our life. And I can't help but feeling how small my life feels sometimes. I'm not dissatisfied really. I have a lot of things to be happy and thankful for. I guess sometimes, things don't turn out the way that I envisioned. I can't really put my finger on this feeling or what's causing it. I just feel a little stuck or lost. Anyway, what I need to do is get back on track with my 30 before 30 goals. I've got a lot crossed out, but a long way to go and only 192 to get things done.

To help keep me motivated, I've joined Jon Acuff's 30 Days of Hustle with the goal of spending at least 30 minutes every day writing on the blog and on other projects. My biggest struggle is that I have something that I've need to write for a long time. It's been on my heart for a year maybe. It's just so personal, and I cry every time I try to write, and then I just stop because I don't know how to continue. I hope that I can power through.

No time like the present I guess. Time to get to work.

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment